- Built in 1958, approximately 1300 sq.ft., 5 bedrooms, 2 down 3 up, Bathrooms (1) 4pc and (1) 2pc, 18 rooms, Natural Gas Forced Air, central air, city water, septic and pumpout, double attached garage
- 26x40 concrete block construction, NG forced air, cement floor, 110V and 220V, 10’ ceiling
Processing and Storage Building
- 40x100x14 cement floor under half, half is pavement, insulated heated force air NG, paved pad approx. 2500 sq.ft. outback, 110V & 220V.
Dry Storage Building
- 30x50, wood structure, attached to processing building, insulated, wood floor, sits over top of a 30’x50’ root cellar, 110V & 220V. Root cellar 2/3 underground, concrete block, cement floor
Wood Structure (30x70) on cement slab, may rooms, 2 washrooms NG Forced Air, 400 amp service
Serviced from 16” high pressure city water line through 2 meters (1)4” (1)2”
NG (Saskenergy) 2” high pressure steel line 80 lbs of pressure
3 Phase power adjacent to property
(2) ponds: (1) 2,000,000 gallons approx. (1) 300,000 gallons 4” high density underground irrigation line (was used to irrigate 6 acres of containers of plants)
$2,675,000 Total Price ($49,000 per acre X 54.61 acres)
Located on 11th Street West, close to HWY 7 or 14 or Circle Drive north or south interchange.
All buildings are rented out, need at least 48 hours notice. Vendor or Vendor’s Agent should be present at viewing.
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.