This home is zoned C1 (Central Business Commercial District) and has direct access to high traffic/exposure central street. It's a great opportunity for a future business, or as a residential home "hold and sell." The purpose of this district is to provide a concentrated area for retail commercial uses, offices, financial institutions, personal services, as well as appropriate cultural and recreational facilities. The uses allowed in this district will generally require smaller sites. Some use examples include:
(1) Art, craft and photography studios
(2) Assembly halls
(5) Commercial entertainment establishments
(6) Community centres
(7) Convenience stores
(8) Cultural institutions
(9) Government offices
(12) Parks and playgrounds
for dry cleaning and laundry establishments, self-service laundries, shoe repair and
similar types of uses
(16) Restaurants and other places for the sale and consumption of food and related
The following are discretionary uses in the C1 - Central Business District:
(1) An accessory dwelling unit attached to or part of commercial buildings subject to the dwelling unit:
(a) having a minimum floor area of 45 square meters (484.39 sq. ft.).
(2) Automotive and recreational vehicles sales and rental
(3) Bed and Breakfast establishments subject to the requirements of Section
(4) Cannabis Retail Outlet
(5) Car washing establishments
(7) Day care centres
(8) Drive-in restaurants
(9) Farmer’s markets
The Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® (SRAR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.